Friday, November 28, 2008

Butterfly Catching

  • Drifting

Why do people drift? Simple- people change. Then they move on. Or the reason could be that they never really got along in the first place but circumstance or an inexplicable disability to be honest got in the way.

  • Boobs

Still dont get this. What is it about mounds of fat that create such havoc to me

  • Hair

I have lot's of hair on my head and I simply love them. No touching please or I will bite.

  • Age

But an illusion. Hold a fascination for numbers and how abstract they are. Two sides of a coin though. Defining ourselves through digits really doesnt make any sense.

  • Tempers

I have a vile temper. Yep, confession time to meself. But logic wins this battle. I think i have it under check..cept when i’m pmsing..who doesnt get annoyed though hmm? I’m all for expression of thought. But then i wonder, what would give me the right to forgo propiety and venture forth rudeness? And i can get really rude to the to people that annoys me. Those people drives me nuts with their behaviour…so is it my fault that i get irked?

  • Discipline

Saw snippets of the last samurai today. I appreciate excellence and i am definitely not a quitter but lately discipline has been running on such short supply for me.

  • Exams

Not daft enough to bother questioning the need for exams.

Hate em anyway.

And nothing in this world will ever make me study. Not as much as I might, and many others DO…and i do not think NEED... Ironic for someone who loves reading books and has excellent memories of anything she reads.......

###Come to think about it, I dont hate exams. They’re quite enjoyable really– the rush of having them over is exceptionally liberating. And they’re a pretty safe way to get adrenaline pumping.

  • Mail

Why does mail take so long to come around here? I dont really want to know what i got though. I do not doubt it’ll be an A so i’m happier telling myself it wont be coming.

  • Endings

Always had a problem writing them. Shall not bother. Not like there was a begining to start with.

No comments: