Sunday, November 30, 2008

Philosphy of Clothes

The finest clothing made is a person’s skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this.
~Mark Twain

As always, when met with a problem, turn to Mr Twain for some sensible advice (the kind I like anyway).

The way I see it, clothes aren’t that big a deal.
Which is not to say that I don’t spend at least half an hour getting ready like most other women I know,
but rather that I think skin does a fine job of doing what some people think clothes ought to do (protection, regulation and all that crap).
And since I have no religious qualms about showing skin, my yardstick for modesty is set quite low down (quite literally). This does NOT mean that I wear the clothes that suggest or to show off (really, my legs are like a guy magnet anyway, do you
really think I haven’t noticed? ;)

My philosophy in the midst of all this clutter remains. So long as it ain’t hurting anyone and you’ve got the confidence to do what you want, right on!

And when
that’s all said and done, I’m almost always pretty darn covered up, I
almost never wear tight clothes and low cut tops


I don’t see how an article of clothing can be indecent. A person, yes.
~Robert A. Heinlein

1 comment:

Legion Warrior said...

go for it girl

wear what u feel right 4 u

just remember 1 thing youre beautiful as you are dont got down when people critic on you they just wanna u be more than this

beauty is in the ye of beholder

lord_kuching